Everyone here on earth has their own Spirit Guides and it is up to you whether you want to dive more into this and start to get to know them or not. Whichever you choose, they will still always have your best interest at heart and will protect you in your life as well as guide you into making the right decisions.
Feeling their presence
There are a number of different ways in which you can feel the presence of your Guides including:
- Feeling or sensing their presence from within. This can be like a strong intuition or realization or some even hear a voice within.
- Some people notice that there Guides are near when they witness certain sparks of light around them or when books are falling from shelves.
- Seeing signs or symbols that represent your guides such as specific animals, colors or objects.
- Another way to meet your Spirit Guides is through meditation
Tips to connect on a deeper level
We have listed some common and frequently used tactics to make a deeper connection with your Guides once you feel you are ready to do this.
- The guidance of our Guides is always around us. But when we crave more insight or help we need to get into the habit of asking them. If you have an open attitude and you are not afraid to ask for help, you will receive it. It is a good idea to make a list of what you could use help and guidance with from your Guides. If you have a clear list, things become easier and more clear. If you wish, you can also focus on specific important areas.
- Once you have asked to feel their presence more, you have to start really listening. A good way to do this, is through meditation. When you meditate, you notice that you are feeling really calm and your mind is quiet.
- If you have trouble feeling their presence, simply ask them to give you a sign or show you a symbol so that you can recognize them. As said before, this can really be anything. Choose something you will recognize for sure.
- Be thankful and appreciative to your Guides. This will in turn make your relationship strong. Also, trust that they have your best interest at heart and that they can sometimes see things from an overlooking perspective. Trust in their judgement.
- Some of our Spirit Guides have names. If you wish, ask them. This will make your bond even stronger and you can also start to recognize more signs.